Benefits of play using drama based skills and activities:
• Drama builds confidence
• Drama helps concentration
• Drama helps develop language and communication skills
• Drama encourages children to cooperate
• Drama supports numeracy skills
• Drama helps children to understand the world around them
• Drama develops emotional intelligence
• Drama assists physical development
The teacher will begin with vocal and physical warm up, then play drama related games with some prizes.
The children put on a performance after a dress rehearsal and introduction to theatre etiquette. (they each get to choose a costume/ prop and or accessory)
We bring music, costumes, costume rail and props etc. and can theme according to your wishes as far as reasonably possible. This usually lasts a minimum of an hour and 30 minutes.